SolarEdge Power Optimisers
The SolarEdge power optimiser is a DC/DC converter which is connected to each PV module. They increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module.
The power optimisers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal.
MPPT per module allows flexible design with different orientations, tilts and module types in the same string. When working with SolarEdge Inverters, SolarEdge power optimisers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing longer strings and strings of different lengths in order to design optimal PV systems.
The 600 is designed for increased installation speed and to be more cost effective for commercial systems by connecting it to two modules in series.
- 25 year warranty
- Gain up to 25% more energy
- 99.5% efficient
- Removes all mismatch-losses – from manufacturing tolerances to partial shading
- Flexible system design – different panels and orientations can be utilised
- Module level monitoring
- SafeDC™ – 1V per optimiser whenever the inverter or grid is shut down
- Safety for installers and firefighters